Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fake Friends

Its so funny how friends forget us when they don't need any more favors.Isn't it irritating?
We fear our enemy, but the bigger and real fear is that of a fake friend who is sweetest to your face and most vile behind your back.No?

 

I'm so tired of :

1. Fake friends

2. Drama

3. Liars

4. Being ignored

5. Getting hurt

 

I guess being fake in life is going to attract you fake reactions, fake crap, and fake friends. Just be real with yourself and others and things will be fine.And it's sad how quickly people can forget about you until they want something from you.

 

I'd rather have an enemy who says that they hate me, than to keep a friend whose mission is to put me down secretly.
True enough,if you hate me,stay away from me.Don't come up to me and be my friend for the sake of it.

 

When shit goes down and sides are taken, you find out who was real and who was faking.Some people don't catch on, they rather just pretend, while things are going smooth, they smile and call you 'friend'. Funny how you never know who cares until it hurts, and when it's over, does it matter who blew off who first?

 

What is it like to become what you once despised? What is it like to pile lies on top of lies?

 

Sometimes growing up means growing a p a r t.

No comments:

Post a Comment