Thursday, July 30, 2015

"I'm [not] Fine" "I'm [not] Okay"

"I'm Fine"

"I'm okay"

I hate pretending that "I'm okay" or "I'm Fine".But it is one way of showing people that I'm strong even though everything just tears me apart.

“At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life”

Some people were just meant to give you a lesson, in the end  they will just past into your life sometimes the memories will always be in your heart.

I'm scared to tell people how much it hurts, so I keep it all to myself...

“Some of the most painful scars: the ones that hurt the most are the scars that can’t be seen”

Scars that can’t be seen are the scars that wounded our hearts. It may be healed but the mark of the pain will always stay.

"Every time people ask me if I’m okay, it’s just a reminder that I’m not”

Sometimes, we keep on telling ourselves that we’re okay and we live on it, however if someone would ask you this question it would make you think and realize that you’re not okay.

"I’m busy saving everybody else when I can’t even save myself”

Sometimes, I always think of the feelings of other people and what will be good for them without thinking about myself.

I just wanna feel okay again...

Sorry for ranting about my problems....

No comments:

Post a Comment