Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Problem Solved : Crush Problems

Look who's back~

Okay...

So my finals are coming soon and I'm wasting my time on the internet again *sighs*

I haven't even started my layout designs for my art work...

I got another short problem to give advice to today.

If you need someone to talk to or you just want to rant or ask for advice you can contact me (links in the description)

Let's begin~

I just walked back to my school after lunch and walked past a group of guys(same school, but I don't know them) and my crush. I just walked right past and avoided his gaze(and walked up a mini slope to avoid him when he walked towards the side I was on) and heard one the the random guys saying, "Ooh, she's avoiding you." Damn. I suspect they know about everything. And that's bad. Real bad. It's not the first time I've had guys I don't know(i suspect it's the same people) calling out my name whenever I walk past(and my crush is always with them).

Thanks for telling me this.

It must have took alot of courage to be strong when constantly disturbed and made fun of about this matter.

If you really cannot handle the fact that people are talking behind your back and making fun of you, I highly suggest that you talk to a trusted adult or teacher about this matter.


I'm sorry to break this to you but I suspect that your crush had already told them about your confession. I'm only basing this on the fact that they are people (Well mostly guys...) making fun of you.

Based on experience, the guy would try to 'brag' that a girl he didn't like confessed to him. He won't only say this to his clique but to other people as well to show that he is 'popular' or 'cooler' than the others.

Imagine, a boy you didn't like confessing to you. You would definitely tell your other friends about this matter and laugh it off as a joke am I right?

Remember that "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving " - Albert Einstein.

When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up. This guy is nothing compared to you. You have so much time to sharpen your skills and academic results.However, you are focusing on this guy again.

Remember what I said in my previous post when I said about crushes.

If you are planning on confessing to your crush in the future, think about it wisely before doing it. You can do whatever you wish I'm not going to stop you.

However, I personally will not confess despite how much I like the guy unless the feelings are mutual between the both of us.

Thanks for coming to me and asking for advice.

I hope you take into consideration about what I say.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment