Sunday, May 17, 2015

I have feelings too

I'm not in search of sanctity, sacredness, purity; these things are found after this life, not in this life; but in this life I search to be completely human: to feel, to give, to take, to laugh, to get lost, to be found, to draw, to love and to be so human.

One day you'll look back and realize how you treated me and maybe, if you finally grew up you might actually feel bad about it.It really surprises me the hateful things people say on the internet...After all the awareness of cyber-bullying...I mean wow. So sad.

She's tired of being broken. She's tired of being misunderstood. She's tired of being bullied. But one thing she isn't tired of is being herself.

When will people begin to see that hurting someone does not make you a bigger person it just makes you a weaker link.

Drama is Drama. bullying is bullying. No matter what reasons people do it for, it will usually be out of self-interest or for their own enjoyment.

Everyone's a hypocrite, you're all cyber bullying each other, it's all fun and games till someone commits suicide.

You think suicide is cowardly? I'll tell you what's cowardly. Hurting someone so much that they think ending their lives is the only way to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment