Friday, May 22, 2015

Stress about Maths Mid-Year Exam Results


As the Mid-year's are just over, I didn't do that fantastic for some of my subjects.

Especially Math....

The amazing thing was that only 7 people in my class passed.And 6 people from the other class,total 13 people passed out of the entire Sec 3 Na cohort

Yes.Just a 'pass'.

I'm feeling really disappointed about the fact that I wasn't able to do that well for that subject...

It really dampens my mood whenever I think about it.There is always this pang of regret that I feel...

But there are no excuses for me...I just wasn't that prepared for the exams.

They tested on things we learned when we were in Secondary 1&2 and it was really foolish of me to not browse through my lower secondary math notebook to revise through my work before taking the exams...

Well , I learned that the hard way....

I just can't bring myself relax....My class didn't do that fantastic but my dad does not care if the whole class failed the Math paper.He wants me to do well,not just get a passing grade if not there are consequences...

My dad doesn't want me to fail.I know he means well.Math is essential for the promotion to Secondary 4.Failing math means a possibility of retaining.I really don't want to retain because of math.I know if I keep this up I will really retain.

My Dad's bad mood + My really crappy results = My death


No comments:

Post a Comment