Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Q&A~!


These are some of the questions that I get asked frequently and some of them are taken from my ask.fm :)


Leggo~

Q) How tall are you?
   -149cm

Q)What do I do during my past time?
-I usually do sketching and writing lyrics

Q)What Video games do you play?
-I do play a lot of games my favourite so far would be Assassin Creed.

Q)Do you usually go out with your friends?
-Not really,I'm more of a stay at home kid

Q)What is your usual hair routine?
-Wash,condition and do a bit of hair treatment if my hair is too dry

Q)Do you participate in online lucky draws?
-Nope.

Q)Do you live stream some games that you play on Twitch?
-Nope,but if there are people willing to watch me play I might consider.

Q)If there was a chance for you to participate as a team on a game, will you participate at the USA?
-Yes if the game interest me.

Q)Favourite colour?
-Sky blue and Black

Q)Do you currently have a crush?
-Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment