Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tuition

So currently, I'm forced to attend tuition for Maths and personally I've had my fair share of bad experiences during tuition when I was in kindergarten (I took Math and Phonics )

I attended my second lesson today and it really didn't seem that bad.

In tuition when I was in kindergarten,I remember hating it because my tuition teacher would scold me for using fingers to count during Maths and I always ended up crying in class.

I never really liked the teacher as she was really strict on me and I would never seem to understand what she was trying to explain.I honestly found it really pressuring from all the scoldings and I had a hard time focusing when there was other people in the class.

Now,my tuition is a one-on-one type which is much easier for me as I learn much better that way then in a group.It doesn't really distract me and I find it alot more efficient than having tuition in a class.

I really hope that my Maths results will get pulled up because I am sick and tired of failing that subject every single year.

The teacher explains to me whatever I can't seem to understand with patience,something that I find really important when teaching me.

So,yeah.I really hope that my overall results will get pulled up by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment